Volunteering adds your effort to the work of others making lives better and building on the strength of our community. It also is a great opportunity for you to experience something new.
- Share a skill
- Because of a personal experience with cancer
- Get to know your community
- Have an impact
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Be an agent of change
- Build your resume
- Earn academic credit
What does volunteering for Pink Heals look like?
- Assist with the pink fire truck
- Help people sign the fire truck at events
- Drive the fire truck (must be qualified)
- Maintain the fire truck
- Sell merchandise at events
- Help prepare for events
- Share a skill you may have
Don’t have time to volunteer, but still want to make a difference? You can donate today – just click here.