Have you or someone you know been affected by cancer? Are you interested in meeting and connecting with others like you? Pink Heals is here to help with our monthly cancer support group, available to women and men battling any type of cancer (no matter where you are receiving treatment) as well as survivors and caregivers . Each month we will have a topic of conversation followed by an open discussion. Come and connect through conversation and gain knowledge and support!
January 15, 2018 (Tuesday)
Topic: Angel Avina, Natural Consultant, from Custom Health Pharmacy Inc.
Location: 6:30pm, Holy Family Memorial (2300 Western Ave, Manitowoc, Manitowoc Room)
February 19, 2018 (Tuesday)
Location: 6:30pm, Aurora Hospital (5300 Memorial Drive, Two Rivers, Michigan Room – first floor of hospital)
- Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm.
- We will switch between Aurora (Memorial Drive location – Michigan Room) and Holy Family Memorial (Manitowoc Room – enter on west side of building) each month.
- For additional information contact Pink Heals at (920) 663-2789 or email@example.com.
- The group is led by a facilitator with support from doctors, nurses, social workers and other cancer professionals in the area. Meetings are open to all interested cancer patients (no matter where you are receiving your treatment), their family and friends.
- Refreshments will be provided.