Volunteering adds your effort to the work of others making lives better and building on the strength of our community. It also is a great opportunity for you to experience something new.
- Share a skill
- Because of a personal experience with cancer
- Get to know your community
- Have an impact
- Meet new people and be part of a team
- Be an agent of change
- Build your resume
- Earn academic credit
What does volunteering for Pink Heals look like?
- Assist with the pink fire truck
- Help people sign the fire truck at events
- Drive the fire truck (must be qualified)
- Maintain the fire truck
- Sell merchandise at events
- Help prepare for events
- Share a skill you may have
Want more information on volunteering? Click here to fill our Contact Us Form and we will provide more details! Or join us at our volunteer meetings on the first Tuesday of every month at the YMCA in Manitowoc. We start at 6:30 pm.
Don’t have time to volunteer, but still want to make a difference? You can donate today – just click here.